Careers at Silect Software
Constantly Striving for Talent and Innovation in Microsoft System Center
At Silect, we encourage innovation, thought leadership and a commitment to excellence. As a rapidly growing company, we are always looking for top talent. We are specifically interested in technical professionals with specific Microsoft Operations Manager and Configuration Manager/DCM and .NET development experience as well as pre-sales, sales, QA and training experts in Microsoft System Center.
If you are interested in joining the Silect team, please forward a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings:
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Silect Software is currently seeking a full-time pre-sales Systems Engineer. The candidate will be responsible for helping prospective customers understand the value of the solutions that Silect provides. The candidate will provide pre-sales technical support by delivering product presentations and demonstrations; developing prototypes; evaluating customer readiness; conducting product training; identifying and resolving application issues.
- Supports sales team by providing expertise in a pre-sales role for prospects and strategic partners on all Silect products
- Participating in sales calls and provides product demonstrations both online and in some cases on-site with a customer
- Provides feedback to sales and marketing teams based on prospect or customer interaction and product use
- Design and implement technology solutions using Silect’s family of products
**Some travel will be required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self starter and able to work with minimal guidance.
- Experience in pre-sales Systems Engineering role.
- Experience working with Microsoft System Center; preference given to those with strong System Center experience in configuration management.
- Understanding of Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server and Active Directory would be highly valued.
- Understanding of generally accepted IT management practices including ITIL and MOF
To apply, please forward a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com.