At Silect, we've incorporated feedback from our customers in order to bring exciting new changes to our MP Studio and CP Studio Products, to help you simplify the deployment and management of Microsoft System Center.
CP Studio for Configuration Manger / DCM
CP Studio includes several new features and updates designed to further decrease your time to value with System Center Configuration Manager / DCM:
• Several updates to the Golden Master system scan give you a more complete capture of your existing "in-use" configurations.
• The updated Golden Master wizard now includes enumeration of Group Policy objects as well as support for the automatic creation of rules for extended attributes of application files and folders.
• Copy and paste support for baselines and configuration items has been added to allowing you to easily leverage industry best practices defined within existing Configuration Packs.
• Multi-select support when creating new file, folder and registry objects and setting make new Configuration Pack creation easier and quicker.
MP Studio for Operations Manager
MP Studio has new added functionality to help you decrease complexity, speed implementation, eliminate risk and increase productivity with System Center Operations Manager:
• Authoring now includes the ability to create new Discoveries and Classes.
• Users will now be able to open any unsealed management packs to add additional rules or discoveries.
• MP Studio now also supports the ability to create and edit company knowledge.
• MP Studio functions are PowerShell script accessible creating new opportunities for further simplifying the MP lifecycle.
• Deploy new or updated MP's from the MP Studio console.