Want an easier way to deliver customized reporting dashboards across your System Center environment?
Wish you could add information currently managed outside of System Center without complex application integration or waiting for the implementation of large proprietary frameworks?
ConfigWise is your solution.
Silect’s ConfigWise is your single pane of glass across Microsoft System Center and beyond. ConfigWise is a robust, central reporting solution specifically designed for IT Pros to quickly and easily collect, analyze and create custom dashboards to report on system and application information across physical and virtual environments, including Windows, Linux, VMware and now snmp-based network devices. ConfigWise is easy to implement and manage, yet customizable to get the right level of information to the people that need it when they want it.
With ConfigWise added to your System Center environment you can:
- Deliver custom reporting dashboards with information collected from any System Center component, including historical reporting and trend analysis, all integrated within a single view
- Assist pre-implementation planning with configuration inventory analysis and change management reporting of System Center configurations, including SCOM and SCCM
- Utilize Microsoft Security Compliance Management (SCM2) baselines for out-of-the-box configuration compliance reporting
- Extend Desired Configuration Management (SCCM/DCM) capabilities to non-windows environments including Linux, VMware ESX and snmp-based network devices
- Provide configuration inventory and configuration health monitoring to environments where SCCM/DCM is not supported, such as System Center Intune, Advisor and Essentials
Check out this PRE-RECORDED DEMONSTRATION to see how you can gain insight into your System Center environment with ConfigWise.