Configuration Change Management Reporting
Do you know what changed across your enterprise configurations today? What changes are critical and which ones are non-critical? Configuration drift and unauthorized configuration changes account for nearly 80% of all IT service outages and improperly configured systems impact IT productivity and budgets. But proactively knowing exactly what expected and unexpected changes occur across physical and virtual environments, and understanding the potential impact of those changes, is a constant challenge. It’s in this gap between the known and the unknown when IT loses control and where security breaches, compliance infractions and service outages occur. IT groups must balance the needs of dynamic business initiatives without losing control of the configuration standardization and change management processes that satisfy corporate compliance requirements. Up-to-date knowledge about enterprise configurations needs to be readily available and easily accessible from a solution flexible enough to leverage existing data sources without implementing additional heavy, complex frameworks. ConfigWise is your solution.
- Lower IT costs and reduce reactive fire-fighting due to configuration errors by automating data collection and reporting from a lightweight, scalable solution to audit expected and unexpected change results
- Deliver comprehensive configuration change management reporting for regulatory compliance and security hardening assessments, including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and more
- Robust policy authoring and management, including pre-deployment testing/tuning, version control and auditing
- Obtain a single view of system and application configuration changes across Windows, Linux, VMware and network devices with the ability to drill down directly to the planned or unplanned change details
- Satisfy SLA reporting requirements and minimize the risk of unknown configuration changes across your enterprise with proactive compliance assessment against configuration baselines